We may see you in the office just once a year, but we’re here for you year-round.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter filled with:
Helpful tips, the latest vision care news, and optical center promotions.
But don’t wait!
Sign up before May 31st to be entered in a drawing for an iPad®.
Information you need to keep your vision healthy delivered right to your inbox. It’s just another way we’re at the center of all your vision needs.
Iowa Eye Center iPad® Giveaway Official Rules
Promotion entry period: The giveaway promotion begins on March 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm on May 31, 2023. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on May 31, 2023 to be eligible for the prize drawing.
The prize awarded to the randomly selected winner will be an iPad® 9th Generation 10.2″ (internet service NOT included). Winner accepting the prize agrees that the prize is awarded on the condition that Iowa Eye Center has no liability whatsoever for injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the prize. Winner may not make any substitutions or transfers of the prize.
- No purchase or account relationship is necessary to win.
- The contest is open to individuals 18 years of age or older who are legal residents of the U.S. at the time of entry.
- Iowa Eye Center employees, directors, and immediate family members within the households of Iowa Eye Center employees and directors are not eligible.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Iowa Eye Center customers will automatically be entered into the contest when they sign up for Iowa Eye Center’s email marketing program during the promotional period, March 1, 2023 to May 31, 2023.
- Sign up is considered to be completed when the entrant receives the email confirmation after signing up.
Winner Selection and Notification
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received and need not be present to win.
- Drawing will be conducted on or about June 1, 2023.
- Winner will be notified by the executive director via email and/or phone.
- Winner must respond no later than 30 days to claim prize
- Noncompliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Winner will provide social security number to Iowa Eye Center, which will be used for the issuance of a 1099 miscellaneous income tax form.
- By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to use of their names and/or photographs by Iowa Eye Center for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation or further consideration, except where prohibited by law.
- For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: J.W.Morton & Associates, 1924 St Andrews Ct NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402.
- To request the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: J.W.Morton & Associates, 1924 St Andrews Ct NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402.
- One Grand Prize of an iPad® 9th Generation 10.2″ will be awarded to one eligible entrant. The winner need not be present to win.
- By entering, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Iowa Eye Center, which will be final.
- No substitution, barter, transfer or assignment of prize is permitted, except by Iowa Eye Center at its sole discretion.
- Iowa Eye Center reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
- If the winner is unable to accept the prize for any reason, Iowa Eye Center shall have no further obligation to the winner and prize will be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
- Iowa Eye Center is not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (1) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (2) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Iowa Eye Center that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (3) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest. Iowa Eye Center reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel contest at any time.
- By participating in the contest, each participant agrees to release and hold Iowa Eye Center, its employees, and its board of directors, harmless from (1) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the contest; (2) any illnesses, injury, losses, litigation, or damage that may occur from participation in the contest or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize.
- All entries become the exclusive property of Iowa Eye Center. Apple®, the Apple logo®, and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.