The situation surrounding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) continues to evolve and changes occur rapidly.
As a result, Iowa Eye Center has implemented the following actions:
- DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING IF YOU FEEL SICK, HAVE A COUGH, FEVER OR SHORTNESS OF BREATH
- Anyone entering our building will be screened for symptoms and have their temperature checked
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn properly at all times while in the building
- WE ARE ONLY ALLOWING ENTRY TO PATIENTS WITH APPOINTMENTS
- Caregivers and family members are asked to wait in their car or in outside waiting area, unless accompanying a minor or those in need of physical or cognitive assistance
- To maintain social distancing and reduce the number of persons in public waiting areas, after you check in you may be asked return to your car until the staff is ready for you
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.